Lac Taut is a product that is manufactured in Japan. Because the manufacturers claim to be following the Japanese production standards as well as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), we are excited to review it for you and share what we found!
A box of 8 bottles of Lac Taut will send you back by a whopping £275, which is £34.37 a day. Even if you decide to drink a bottle every third day like it’s suggested, that’s still way beyond £10 a day, which is simply outrageous considering the competition out there! We’re looking for products which cost below £2 a day ideally, and this is just way too high of an asking price. Because of this, we’re afraid this leaves a huge dent in this category’s grade.
Because we were unable to find any kind of money-back guarantee, such a high asking price is that more unacceptable, because all the risk lies on your shoulders. Based on this, a lower grade is more than fitting for this category.
A daily serving contains 13000 mg of collagen, so its effectiveness goes without saying, since it’s jam-packed with collagen. However, the concentration is so high that it goes a bit overboard, and our bodies aren’t even capable of absorbing this much! So 7000 mg of collagen is the absolute minimum for a product to be considered effective by us, and 10000 mg is the upper limit.
Additionally, this is marine collagen, so bonus points in this category go without saying. Typically, the top-rated products seem to be sharing this particular trait, and it goes without saying that this type of collagen is the most quality option.
Because it contains type 1 and 3 collagen, this earns it a huge boost in terms of points, because these types of collagen have proven to be the most effective choices.
Because this is a ready-made drink and not a powder, we’re happy it give it a good grade in this category! Basically, we always tend to favour ready-made drinks here, because they take way less time to prepare compared to powders. This makes them a superior choice because they’re not really as cumbersome to take on a daily basis.
Furthermore, Lac Taut does seem to have some additional value based on the following ingredients it contains:
– Hyaluronic Acid (Makes your skin and joints healthier.)
– Aqueous CoQ10 (Helps your body produce additional energy and acts as w powerful antioxidant.)
– Albino Protein Extract (Helps maintain young-looking skin by combating free radicals found in our bodies.)
– Ceramide (Helps moisturise the skin and reduces signs of ageing.)
– Vitamin B6 (Boosts your metabolism, makes your immune system stronger, and keeps your hormones under control.)
– Vitamin B2 (Your body requires it on a daily basis and it helps produce energy.)
– Vitamin B1 (Maintains the correct cardiovascular and nervous functioning of your body.)
– Vitamin C (Makes your immune system stronger, prevents skin wrinkling, as well as certain cardiovascular disorders.)
– Vitamin E (Helps prevents Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, diabetes, and other conditions.)
It has a very fruity taste with a hint towards orange, so that’s good news in case you’re fond of fruity flavours. If that’s not you, you can always mix it with your favorite drink to help cover up the taste.
Each daily serving of Lac Taut comes in a separate bottle, which is not something we’re too fond of. Yes, it may be convenient, but it’s not the most ecologically-friendly option out there. Because of this, we have to lower the grade in this category.
To summarise it: this product is an extremely effective choice for a lot of money. Its potency goes without saying, but is that really worth the steep asking price? Considering the fact there are other collagen drinks out there that do the same for a lot less money, we simply can’t recommend Lac Taut in good faith, unless money is not an issue for you.